Online Giving FAQs
1) Why should I give online? What are the advantages?
Online giving is a convenient way to contribute to the ministry of Grace Baptist Church. It eliminates the need to write checks and enables you to give from anywhere. If you miss Sunday services you will still be able to give.
2) Who can participate in online giving?
Anyone who wishes to give to Grace Baptist Church can participate. You do not need to be a member of Grace Baptist Church to give online.
3) Do you accept credit or debit cards?
We accept both credit and debit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, and American Express)*
*Using your DEBIT card attached to a checking account instead of a credit card is strongly recommended. If you choose to give with a credit card, we encourage you to remain financially responsible and pay off your credit card statement on a monthly basis.
4) Do I incur a charge for using online giving?
No, there is no cost to you.
5) Can I still give by check if I prefer?
Yes, you have total freedom to choose how to give.
6) What if I try online giving and don’t like it?
There is no requirement to use online giving. We offer you this option to use when needed.
7) Can I decide where my donation will go?
Yes, within the options provided on the online giving page.
8) Will I still receive a contribution statement?
Yes, you can still receive your year-end contribution statement that will include donations made via online giving. Your name will be matched to your envelope number on file.
9) Is online giving secure?
Yes. Once you click the button to donate, you are taken to the Bank of American secure page to complete you payment. Your information is kept safe and secure during the transaction.
10) How long does it take for online giving to process?
Generally it takes 3-5 business days to withdraw from your card/bank account and deposit into the church’s financial account.
11) How will my online giving transaction appear on my bank statement?
You bank statement will list a transaction from Grace Baptist Church.
12) Who is the church’s online giving provider?
The church uses ‘Bank of America’ as its online giving provider.
13. Who do I contact for more information?
Please contact the church office at 203-838-5717 for more information.